SEO is a long run game; it’s never going to an end in just a couple of days. For small or large website owners, it’s essential to stay on the top of search engines results. There is no secret weapon reside behind SEO except robust tips especially when it plays for financial business websites. As we all know, well known financial websites are not easy to cope up. Pursuing SEO plans are easy for other industries but for financial brands, it’s quite tricky.
Whenever you implement a change in your site, you’ll first see how it affects the website’s ranking status on search engines like Google. The best way to grow your business is to grow your search ranking up. In search engine-oriented market, SEO is a more effective card to play and to win. For small and less budget business, it’s more complicated to face the established competition. Therefore, in all ways, solid marketing tips can give your firm an active boost up.
6 SEO Marketing Tips for Financial Business Websites:
1. Study all updates
The rules and algorithms keep changing with time; rest depends upon how you take this matter into your considerations. It doesn’t matter which SEO tip you accept first but the important matter is to keep an eye out on all those changes. Move stepwise to gain heavy traffic to your business.
- Analyse all details of traffic like keyword rankings, regular visitors, how many visitors turn to customers.
- Deeply study SEO tools to enhance your traffic
- Study what changes have been implemented by Google
Rules are the rules, you can’t go beyond it and if so, you will lose the leads coming to your financial business.
2. Mobile friendly website
The mobile-friendly websites are getting first preference over search results. Generally, mobile friendly designs mean a website that is capable to run on a Smartphone as they pursue on other devices. The site will be mobile friendly if you find there is no change in a website when you open it on a mobile device or on a computer. The mobile-friendly design is fast and secure as compared to any other design. The URL which can easily browse on iPhone and Android phones deserves a higher rank on Google search engine as well as lucrative results will appear in your account.
There are a few key features of mobile-friendly websites, which are as follows:
- Content remains constant
- Small images displayed
- Simplified navigation
3. Relevant content creation
Quality content is one powerful characteristic of marketing especially when you talk of SEO for Financial Advisors. You need to keep in mind some tips if you want to deal with SEO strategies:
- Google gives first priority to content creation over anything else because you can’t grow your business without informative content. The content you’re creating must be relevant to keywords, headlines, meta-title and meta-descriptions.
- The content size depends upon the variable situations like for posting purpose you need to add a blog/article of 500 plus words, if less, then it will count as a micro blog. Moreover, add relevant information instead of unnecessary description just to extend the word limit. It’s useless and even affects your traffic.
- What you’re writing must be readable, understandable and attractive at reader’s first glance. Because alluring writing can appeal to the reader and you need to create heart touching words or lines just for readers, not robots. Google is very realistic or you can say professional when the concerned matter is related to content. Google will penalize content if you have done keyword stuffing, copied content and designs.
- Content seems incomplete without pleasant looking images and videos. To engage your reader, add pertinent images and videos.
4. Build internal and external links
Creating a few links every day is one of the best tips of SEO you can adopt.
- Internal links:
It’s important to build an internal link to connect every piece of content. In case, you haven’t generated internal links, this means your content is handicapped and visitors can’t reach there. If each section of your content is not well connected with your website then crawlers can consider it not so important and move to next.
The interlinking pages within a website can make the navigation easy and even enhance the traffic of your website.
- External backlink:
Search engines evaluate your website via back link. Quality links matter instead of quantity but these days’ quality links are hardly found.
But don’t forget, SEO ranking depends upon quality, not quantity.
5. Add SEO optimized images and videos
If content comes at the top of the list then SEO optimised images and videos come next. A reader might get bored if they keep reading your written content. At some point in time, they demand visual solutions which will be possible with images and small videos.
You can add charts and graphs to make the topic more understandable for readers. Try to focus on small videos rather than large recordings. HD images attract more clients, so, for the time being, you can put content aside and concentrate on images and videos.
6. Delete data that cause slow down of the website
High-speed website is the demand of small to large business owners. In order to gain and maintain traffic, improve the speed of your website.
The research said, half a second delay in page load time turned to a 20 per cent traffic loss.
There are many reasons that slow down the speed of a website, but if required, you can delete that portion with an aim to enhance the website speed. The effective tools come under this category are:
- Compressed images
- Get away from unnecessary elements present in CSS
Optimizing your website is tough but that doesn’t mean you have to stop working on it. The best way to show you can do it is by focussing on SEO tips.