If you have the skill to write an excellent tutorial or article for WordPress Arena then we would like to hear from you. Here are some simple rules that you can follow to avoid article rejections on WPArena. Please follow them, otherwise, we can not guarantee to publish. If you completed the article with full-details as mentioned below, it will be published without any issue.
- Find a unique idea to write-on. Don’t submit articles without searching the old content on WPArena as we can’t publish the same topic twice, or you can improve the old content by creating a .doc file of it. We do appreciate it a lot.
- Please be aware, we are strict about grammatical errors. Use proper English as we are an English site.
- Mostly, we are looking for how-to-guides, tips, tricks, tutorials related to WordPress.
- Only one link in the author bio is allowed. All other links should be generic and resourceful. Don’t link to shady or low-quality sites, we do check the quality of links before publishing.
- Interlinking is a must. Link to old WPArena articles will help a lot in processing your article fast. (at-least 4-5 links to old articles will make it compelling).
- Don’t submit your article without optimizing Meta Description and Keywords. We use Yoast WP. So, check out it before submitting it.
- Featured Image with WPArena watermark is a must. (Size of 1600 x1200 px)
- Send your article compressed in a .ZIP file (if you can’t submit by creating an account).
- The article must be WordPress related, we are WordPress Arena, not Whole Things Arena you know it. So, focus on WordPress related tutorials, activities, reviews, etc.. In case, if something is helpful for WordPress developers or users, you can write about that as well. We welcome it.
- Your article must have at least 1000 words. But we appreciate all articles over 1500 words. Please!
- Your article must be accompanied by relevant images. More and More images are good.
- All image files must be no smaller than the 1200px width in general. However, all images are good if relevant. Please avoid copied images. We support common creative works. So, create or take images yourself. Also, create WPArena logo watermarks on the images before uploading them.
- Your article must be your original work and not published elsewhere. We are very strict about it.
- Your article may be edited prior to publishing (inclusion of affiliate links etc…) If required by the editor.
- DO NOT use images from Google Images or simply taken from a website. (Strictly Prohibited)
- DO NOT use images from Flickr, unless it’s your Flickr and you own the image(s).
- CREDIT ALL YOUR SOURCES.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer payment for articles unless we hire you like a casual or permanent writer.
Any questions feel free to contact us.
Thank you :)