How to earn money from your blog? The simplest way is to signup for Google Adsense and displays their ads, As well there are lots of Ad Networks that offer different types of banners for various niches. BuySellAds is the most popular one for design blogs. However, If you want to sell ads directly, then you must need a WordPress Plugin to manage your ads, which can save the middleman’s commission.
If you are using WordPress ad management plugins, you have to record down the banner expiry date, order of banner, track the impressions, click through rate, so you can effectively manage your banners.
With ads management plugins, you can randomly rotate the banners, expired banner date, insert ad code without modifying your template file, etc. Today, I am going to look into Powerful WordPress Plugins To Manage your advertisements. Before You make your decision, go through each of the plugins and select the only one which fulfills your blog requirement.
Premium WordPress Ads Management Plugins
OIO Publisher is an Ad Manager that gives full control of your ad space. You can define the ad space, and the plugin will handle the selling process completely automatic. However, it is a paid plugin, which is the reason people don’t go for it. But if you are serious about your website advertising and looking for a great plugin, you should consider it. Here is also an OIO Publisher Coupon Code available.
Summary of features:-
- Own complete control over the ad space.
- Automated sale and ad serving process.
- Bypass middleman commission.
- Get exposure through the free ad marketplace.
This WordPress Plugin allows you to manage your advertisements on your WordPress site. It has many powerful features to put advertisements on your website, manage advertisers, campaigns, banners & ad zones, track clicks, impressions & CTR all in just a few seconds.
List of Features
- Manage Advertisers create a profile for each advertiser.
- Manage Campaigns create multiple advertising campaigns for each advertiser. This way you keep a clean overview over all of your banners.
- Manage Banners. You can choose between 3 options to add banners.
- Upload a banner from your computer
- Link an external banner
- Paste HTML Code (AdSense, iframes, …)
- Manage Ad zones you can place ad zones anywhere you want on your website. As soon as you link a banner to an adzone, it will be visible on your site. Ad zones can be any size. There are two ways to add ad zones to your website.
- Template tag: this is a function you can include into your template.
- Shortcode: this is a shortcode you can use inside your posts/pages.
- Track statistics keep an overview of how many impressions/clicks your ads get and calculate the CTR for every banner, campaign, and advertiser.
- Customize using Add-Ons Add-ons allow you to extend the possibilities of the WP Pro Advertising System. This way you can build an advertising manager just the way you like. No need to worry about stuff you’ll never use. Only add the plugins you need.
- PRO Ad Region Data
- This plugin allows you to show specific banners to users from specific countries.
uAd is a complete Advertising package by uDesignStudios. It has been first created as an additional feature for our WordPress themes but has become a powerful advertising solution since. Now we’ve decided to offer this functionality as a separate plugin for WordPress for all of you to enjoy. Features:
- Fully integrated advertisement solution
- Supports all standard banner sizes
- Supports click counting
- Supports maximum clicks per banner
- Supports date restriction
- Allows you to prioritize banners
- Integrates with Widgets and Shortcodes into sidebars and content
Envato Marketplace Network and Envato User files Features:
- Multiple Widgets
- Multiple Referrer names
- Multiple usernames
- All Marketplace networks
- Thumbnail size
- Number of files to show
- Mouse over tooltip with a larger image, title, and price.
- Works in widget-enabled themes in the sidebar and footer!
Simply upload, activate and start making money with the Envato Referrer system!!
WP Auctions is a plugin that lets anyone with a WordPress powered blog or site host their auctions.
You can use it to sell anything you like to your readers in an auction format. Some of the most popular features of this plugin include –
- Create, Manage and Edit unlimited auctions on your website/blog
- Choose from nine currency options accepted by PayPal, or set your own
- Re-list closed auctions anytime, or delete them entirely
- Get notifications via email of new bids placed
- Set custom bid increments for your auctions (e.g. $10)
- Hold auctions for registered users only
- Use a custom contact field instead of bidder URL (e.g., Phone Number)
- Enter Shipping Price, Shipping To, and Shipping From details
- Sell items on a Buy it Now basis only or as an option and much much more.
- Best of all, you don’t need to pay listing fees, final sales fees, gallery fees, “bold headline” fees.
- In fact, there are no fees to be paid to anyone, except for PayPal’s fees of course.
Once your auction is over the winner will receive an email notification with the payment details you entered. You can then ship out your item and enjoy your profits.
Adrotate is a powerful WordPress Advertising plugin that lets you create and manage your banners easily. To create banners, you have to create a group first, then add banners to the group. For people who doesn’t familiar with it, you can use the “Banner Wizard”, which guide you step-by-step to create a banner.
Get the most intuitive ad manager and start making money with your website. Add and manage the ads from the dashboard and show a random banner, or multiple, on your site. The plugin supports unlimited groups for banners allowing to tie certain banners to different areas of the website. Easy management from the dashboard allows you to quickly oversee, add and edit banner code or renew/delete and add new ads. Previewing of banners when editing them. And even some statistical values. Receive a periodic email when banners are (about to) expire(d) informing you to take action.
If you are running a multi-authors blog, then you probably need this plugin. It is a good revenue sharing plugin for different authors. Various configuration can be done through the admin page. For example, you can configure how the author sees their “My Advertising” page. This is the place where they insert their ads code.
This plugin allows blog admins to create a revenue sharing program utilizing one of the many advertising programs out there, i.e., Yahoo, Google Adsense, Amazon, Allposters, etc. It can also be used as a banner manager, author photo/website widgets.. actually it has about a zillion uses. Give it a try and lemme know if you use it for anything really groovy.
8. WhyDoWork AdSense Plugin
WhyDoWork Adsense is a WordPress plugin that allows you to insert Adsense ads on your blog without modifying the template. More than that, you can set it up to show different Adsense ads for articles older than X days (x is the number of days you decide). For example, you can insert a 468×60 ad at the bottom of a new article, and once that article turns seven days old, it will have a more aggressive 336×280 ad blended with the text from the beginning of that article. This way your regular readers will not be bothered by your ads, while visitors are coming to older posts from search engines or other sources, will see a version that is monetized better. Another feature is the ability to exclude ads wherever you like based on post id, or by using our no-AdSense tag. The plugin is great when paired with our Firefox AdSense Monitor:https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/12735
9. Buy Sell Ads
If you are a Buy Sell Ads user, then you should check out this cool plugin! After installing the plugin, simply insert your BSA site key and you are ready to go.
Summary of features:-
- Easily insert BSA code block to your WordPress article through the PHP code.
- Ability to automatically place ads on posts/pages and widget sidebar
This plugin will manage and display advertisements in a widget or page using shortcodes.
- The most popular ad plugin for WordPress, with new features coming every single month
- Widget can be used to place ads in the sidebar
- Put ads in your blog posts with the click of a button
- Ads can be placed in your templates with a single PHP function
- Ad limitations by author, category, tag, page type, and much more
Ad-minister is a plugin that adds an easy to use WordPress management system for adverts and other static content. It features:
- Ad-rotation (with content having different page-view percentages)
- Scheduling (including multiple time periods)
- Widget compatible, easily create widgets in which to put your ads
- Track impressions and clicks of each ad
- Statistic available in template (e.g. for advertiser, on a password protected page)
- Optional wrapper code for each position
- Automatic setup
12. Advertisement Management
With the Advertisement Management plugin, you can add advertisements to your blog directly from the backend. Information about where you can add advertisements below:
Adspot 1: Below posts title on the front page.
Adspot 2: Below the title when the post is open.
Adspot 3: Below post content when the post is open.
Adspot 4: Below title when a page is open.
Adspot 5: Below page content when a page is open.
Adspot 6: Below the comment boxes.
Adspot 7: Above the header.
Adspot 8: Below the footer.
You can check out the screenshot if you want to see how Advertisement Management looks like in the backend.
13. Post Layout
Summary of features:-
- Injected code can be placed at either before, middle or after the content.
- PHP code allowed in the code block.
- Target the injected code at different places such as Single Post, Page, Home, Tags and Categories page.
- Detect mobile device and surf another set of ads.
WP125 able to manage and display banners in either one or two columns and inform the administrator once the banner is expired. Although it is not the most powerful Ad Manager plugin, there are some unique features that make me love it.
- One or two column ad display, and support for template tags to implement your unconventional design.
- Show as many ads as you want, and in either manual or random order
- Keep track of how many times an ad is clicked
- When creating a new ad, you don’t have to calculate the end date yourself. Just input how many days you wish the ad to run for, and the correct date will be applied. The ad will be automatically taken down when the time comes.
- When an ad run is over, the record is archived on the Inactive ads screen, so you can check on the final click count, or revive the ad for another run.
- When an ad slot is empty, a placeholder ad of your choice will be displayed. This could be a “Your Ad Here” image linking to a page with statistics and pricing, or an affiliate link.
- Optionally receive email notifications when an ad expires. Useful if you send follow-up messages to advertisers, or if you just want to stay in the know.
Wp-Insert is more than just a simple ad management plugin. It can manage your feeds, Google Analytics, blog editing and even make editing your themes easier for you.
Manage Ads Multiple Ad Network Support. (You can now run any ad network along with Adsense or any other network) In post ads – Allows you to insert your ads around and inside your content
- Allows copy/paste of HTML, Adsense and other ads code
- Insert Ads above the content
- Insert Ads below the content
- Insert Ads in the middle of the content (Automatically adjusts to the length of content eliminating ads on short posts)
- Insert Ads to the left of the post
- Insert ads to the right of the post
- Option to show/hide ads on Home Page
- Option to show/hide ads on Archive/Category/Tag Pages
- Option to filter ads from specified posts/pages (With Popup picker for selecting the posts/pages)
- Option to control each ad
16. Easy AdSense
Easy AdSense provides a very easy way to generate revenue from your blog using Google AdSense. With its full set of features, Easy AdSense is perhaps the first plugin to give you a complete solution for everything AdSense-related.
- Enforces the Google policy of not more than three ad blocks per page.
- Sidebar Widgets:
- For AdSense for content with a custom title.
- For a search with customizable text or image title.
- For Link Units.
- A comprehensive set of Options:
- Put Link Units or Ad Blocks in header or footer.
- Suppress ads on all pages (as opposed to posts), or on the front/home page.
- Add a customizable mouse-over border decoration on ad blocks.
- Display ad blocks based on the post length.
- Control over the positioning and display of AdSense blocks in each post or page.
- Simplest possible configuration interface — nothing more than cutting and pasting AdSense code, and with sensible defaults for the few options present, all with clear instructions.
- Internationalized (multiple languages supported)