In today’s world, when the enterprises look towards migration of their on-premise business services to online-based services, Microsoft Office 365 is the answer for their security solution needs including migrating of email boxes, calendars, contacts, etc. Once the migration of a system is done to Microsoft Office 365 support is required at the user’s end.
Support Activities with Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 provides support for all their business products in the post-migration period to make sure the feasibility of the migrated solution, improve its functionality and aid IT specialists and end-users. Third-party companies specializing in Office 365 migration provide a tailored support package adapted for an organization’s needs, the deployment complications and the number of end-users to ensure that your company can get the maximum from MS Office 365.
Microsoft Office 365 Support provides Assured Technical Product Support including:
- 1 year of Microsoft software support
- Support online via email, phone, and chat
- Support on technical issues, security settings, system tune-ups, optimization of system performance, and more.
- For product defect issues access to product support manager
- Escalations to senior level for critical situations
- Advanced troubleshooting using screen sharing application for issues.
- Root Cause Analysis of the problem reported
- Software release updates can be accessed
- Latest product documentation and product release note for Microsoft Office 365 support updates to customers.
- Help options including website search links to business support plans, product-specific articles, and the MS Community discussion forum, where one can ask questions and interact with other users and experts
- Service level agreement SLA with 99.9% uptime guaranteed and resolution within the specific time for a different level of issues; high priority, medium priority, and low priority. Escalation to Advanced Product Support Engineer is based on critical situations. This Service Level Agreement does not relate to successive responses, and nor it applies to the time limit of resolution for the bug/issue reported.
- Microsoft Office 365 Support Case Priority Levels are assigned based on a priority definition and impact on your business. Priority definitions are set as
- Critical – There is a critical problem with the software, such as; the software is completely down, inoperable, inaccessible or unavailable to the customer.
- Low – The issue reported does not immediately impact the customer environment. However, it needs to be resolved when the product is released in the future.
Associating with a Microsoft partner for any migration and Microsoft Office 365 Support related concerns will help a service seeker get support on email, phone or web anytime.