Table of Contents Hide
- Our List Of Affordable Niche Themes
- 1. Construction – WordPress Theme for Construction Business
- 2. Prosto – Business & Portfolio, CMS WordPress theme
- 3. Cars4Sale – Automotive Car Dealership WordPress Theme
- 4. MiniBuzz – Minimalist Business WordPress Theme
- 5. Rigel – Multi-Purpose Responsive WordPress Theme
At times, you don’t have a big budget to invest into a WordPress theme and I can clearly understand where you are coming from. Yet the theme is still an important factor for any online business blog. Here is what I have done for you. After carefully sorting through tons of themes that are affordable, the ones I selected are exceptional in their own right. All of them can further customized even further once you own it. I’ll get straight to the point here, all themes will be no more than $70.
- Worth a look: WordPress Plugins To Manage Your Advertisement Banners
Semi-premium themes may not have everything as the expensive ones with all the bells-and-whistles-included but still you have an amazing theme to help your business grow to a point where you can get a custom theme designed.
ThemeForest is Envato Marketplace. At ThemeForest, you can buy and sell HTML templates as well as themes for popular CMS products like WordPress, Joomla and Drupal with prices ranging from just $5 up to whatever. Items are priced on the complexity, quality and use of the file. You can filter your search to find themes with specific traits.
Our List Of Affordable Niche Themes
In no particular order. (list subject to change)
1. Construction – WordPress Theme for Construction Business
The Construction theme is a theme for you guessed it, construction companies. If your niche is similar to this niche, I think the theme will suite you. You may have to customize the theme a little different but this theme comes with a detailed documentation guide and lot’s of features for a theme costing $29.
- Fully Responsive (Tested on Multiple Devices)
- Full Width Layout
- Bootstrap Powered
- Visual Composer plugin
- Slider Revolution Plugin
- One Click demo data importer
- advanced Theme Options
- Compatible Browsers: IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- WPML Compatible.
- Included demo data files.
- Included documentation.
- 24/7 Premium Support
2. Prosto – Business & Portfolio, CMS WordPress theme
The Prosto theme is a business theme not catered to around just one niche. Use this theme for any niche. The homepage sports a huge widget to use for anything. I’m thinking about using a slider plugin for this widget to showcase posts, pages or products. This theme is only $44 and has a lot more features than the previous theme I just mentioned. Here they are.
- Unlimited sidebars
- Unlimited portfolios
- Translation ready.
- WP3 support
- WP3 menu support
- RTL support
- WPML support
- 21 color schemes
- 3d slideshow for front page
- Powerful custom admin panel
- jQuery slideshow for front page
- jQuery animated drop down menu
- jQuery “Coin” image slider
- Custom Text header or sliders for each page/post.
- Compatibility (IE 6, IE 7 , IE 8 , Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
- Layered .PSD files included
- 3 portfolio layouts
- Separate layout for News, Blog and Posts
- Valid XHTML
- 6 custom widgets
- Images, Flash, Quicktime, YouTube,Vimeo Lightbox
- SEO Optimized
- Custom 404
- Cufon Text Replacement (two fonts)
- Text or Image Logo
- Full styled typography
- Ajax contact form
- Threaded comments ready
- 4 icons as bonus
3. Cars4Sale – Automotive Car Dealership WordPress Theme
Car junky like myself? This Cars4Sale theme is built for the automobile industry, there is a lot you can do with this theme. It’s got that professional design feel to it and guess what? It costs $49 and that’s a steal. Images are the focal point on this theme. Check out the core features below.
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3
- Fully responsive, clean and modern design
- Powerful theme settings
- All fonts and color scheme can be changed from theme settings easily
- You can create unique page layouts with Drag&Drop SiteOrigin Page Builder.
- 15 easy to use custom page builder widget.
- Front-end profile page, car dashboard, submit car page, favorites page, login & register pages.
- Custom user menu for logged-in users
- Fast vehicle listing page with Ajax search
- Complete custom vehicles post type.
- Stylish vehicle preview image animation
- Complete Contact form 7 integration
- FAQ page with category and live search support.
- Classic, 3 column grid and 4 column grid layout options
- Post Selector: The post selector field of the post listing widgets, allows you to build a query to find vehicles,posts or pages in the database with ease. You can change the order of the items, select posts from specific categories or select posts manually.
- Flexible Footer: You can use the page builder and a wide range of widgets to create your own unique footer.
- Social sharing integrated: Cars4Sale comes with social media sharing buttons of the popular social networks.
- PDF download button
- Print-ready listings
- Compatible with MailChimp for WordPress. Subscribe your WordPress site visitors to your MailChimp lists, with ease.
- Compatible with SiteOrigin Widget Bundle plugin (Contains 17+ widget)
- Compatible with Paid Memberships Pro plugin
- RTL language ready
- Sticky sidebar
- Made with SEO and Speed in mind
- Clean developer friendly code
- Font Awesome +600 Icons
- 700+ Google Fonts
- Shortcodes with a shortcode generator
- Add your custom CSS codes easily with built-in CSS editor
- Demo xml file is included
- Translation ready. Language files (.pot) are included
- Cross Browser Support
4. MiniBuzz – Minimalist Business WordPress Theme
MiniBuzz theme is a theme mostly for portfolio or gallery business blogs, this theme has a minimal look and could use some further customization on your part. I think it lacks that wow factor but it costs only $49. Here are the features.
- Retina Ready
- Menu Manager
- Auto Image Resizing
- Custom Widget
- Simple and Unbranded Theme Options
- Option to use Right or Left sidebar
- Translation Ready (Available .po file)
- Threaded Comment
- Camera Slider
- Multi Level Dropdown Menu
- Cross Browser Compatible
- XML sample data included
- Well Documented
- PSDs files Included
5. Rigel – Multi-Purpose Responsive WordPress Theme
The Rigel is a multi-purpose theme with 10 different demo versions to use. This is like 10 themes in one. I’ll share all the core theme features but most importantly this theme costs just $60 at the time of this blog post it’s on sale for lower than that amount. I would choose the “startup” demo.
- 10+ Full Demos (More pages coming).
- Visual Composer plugin
- Revolution Slider
- Ultra Responsive.
- Mobile optimized.
- Retina Ready.
- WooCommerce support.
- Contact Form 7 support.
- Translation ready.
- WPML support.
- Mega Menu.
- Unlimited Headers.
- Unlimited page templates.
- Header builder, take full control of your site header.
- Unlimited Layout.
- Unlimited color.
- 800+ Google web fonts.
- 1200+ Icon with Icon Manager for both visual composer and mega menu.
- Video Background.
- Parallax Support.
- Advance drag and drop media manager, create gallery post, video post or audio post is much easier.
- Ajax contact form.
- Parallax Background.
- Advance Color options.
- Advance Typography options.
- One Click Skin changer.
- Unlimited Sidebars.
- 8 WPML Language selector.
- Lots of blog layouts.
- Audio & video support.
- Contact form 7 support.
- 20+ Icon box Styles.
- Powerful Option Panel, customize all the aspect of the site appearances with ease.
- Advanced portfolio options.
- SEO Optimized.
- High Performance.
- Sticky Header.
- Cross Browser.
Do let me know if you used one of the themes above and your full review of it. If I missed any affordable themes, let me know in the comment section and we will determine if it makes the list.
Remember, sharing is caring, hit the share buttons if you liked this blog post.