For Self-Hosted WordPress Blogs Only! Not for free wordpress.com blogs.
If you are still publishing your content on BlogSpot (or other free hosted blogging platforms), and if you don’t have any idea about WordPress or do not know how to install WordPress on own domain. On the other hand, as a new blogger, you don’t have any technical background, then we can support you.
Have you tried to install WordPress on your own site with no luck? Too much geek speak about setting up a database, file permissions, and FTP clients? Even if you did get all that right is it properly configured with all the right plugins to get the most out of it?
Already have a WordPress blog and need to squeeze all you can out of it? Then you may want to check out the WordPress Optimization Service.
How about running your entire site with WordPress? For that check out WordPress Powered Website (staging-wparena.kinsta.cloud).
There are many reasons to host WordPress on your own site but if you have found this page chances are you already know that. Here is what you will get from using my service.
- The latest stable version of WordPress installed on your site.
- The best available plugins for making the most out of your new blog.
- Search engine optimized from the start and plugins that optimize each new post.
- Your choice of multiple themes and the ability to upload and install thousands for free right from within the dashboard.
- Personalized one-on-one service and real answers to your questions from me.
- Instructions, some with video, to help you get started.
- Instructions in Plain, non-geek language to keep your blog in top shape.
Your new WordPress blog will be search engine optimized and have it’s own Google sitemap that automatically notifies Google when any new posts are made. It will also automatically ping all the top services so you will not need to not use any other services to ping your blog.
Of course, you can take the time to do all this yourself for free, and your hosting account may even offer automated WordPress installation from within the control panel. In fact, installing WordPress isn’t really the hard part. The hard part is learning how to customize WordPress, configure and use it, and then choosing and configuring all the right plugins. This could take weeks if not longer to figure out.
All this will be done for you for only $99. That’s it, only $99 and I will set up your blog and send you instructions how to finalize its configuration and how to best use your new blog. If you require additional services, customization or personal instruction you will find the additional fees very reasonable.
Wait! I have one more offer for you. If you want to get this service completely free of charge, you have to purchase hosting from one the hosting providers we recommend using our links below.
Here is how it works
Fill in all the information you can in the form below and I will then check your hosting account to make sure it is capable of running WordPress. If everything is ready you will then get a PayPal payment request before I get started.
Customizing a theme, adding a header, additional plugins and other things like setting up your domain name on your hosting account are not part of this service. If you desire any special services or customization I can help but need to know up front. I will contact you after you submit your information below, please reply to that email with any additional services you may need at that time and I will be glad to help.
Here is what is needed to get started:
- A real email address – A real working email address that you check every day! I will email you one time with any questions and make sure we can communicate, if it bounces back I will not try again. (Yes there are people who have paid for and have a blog but don’t have the login information or know how to use it.)
- Blog Name – (You can change this at any time)
- Tag Line Or Slogan – a relevant, catchy, descriptive phrase about your blog (you can change this at any time)
- Directory To Install Blog- Example: www.yoursite.com/blog with the blog being the install directory. This can be called anything you wish or can be installed as the main website. * Tip* A short keyword is often better than just calling it a blog.
- Web Host Admin Login URL – The URL address you go to log into your hosting account.
- Web Host Username – The username to login to your hosting account.
- Web Host Password – The password to login to your hosting account.
Submit this FTP information only if it is different than your web host information. If you don’t know what it is, just skip this section.
- FTP Server Name Address
- FTP Username
- FTP Password
Need a good hosting account? WordPress and I recommend WPEngine. Get Free WordPress Installation Service Click Here To Check Out BlueHost.com.
Although most of the hosting companies (like or Bluehost ) now allowed to auto install the WordPress, If you still have difficulty to install the WordPress to run your blog or website, then we can help you with our Free WordPress installation service including FTP support and database settings up for your easiness.
As well, we will install the most useful Free WordPress plugins to run the successful blog which helps you get traffic from Social media and index your posts or articles for Search engines. Following plugins would be installed:
- JetPack (Stats, Akismet, Gravatar Hovercards, After The Deadline)
- WordPress SEO by Yoast
- W3 Total Cache
- Google XML Sitemap
- WordPress Video Module with Video Sitemap
All we request to get hosting from the listed Hosting Provider companies. These are best for Web hosting of WordPress sites and offer quality services. If you buy from them by following links then we will get the commission from their affiliate program. Do not use any external link or coupons to get affiliate’s commission for us.
After signup with the hosting company, fill out the following form with your detail:
Filling in this information will not cost you anything at this time, only after we have communicated will you receive a payment request by email to get things started.
Remember this is not an automated service so make sure your email address is valid or I will not be able to contact you with any questions!
I usually reply to all orders within 24 hours. If you haven’t heard from me in a day it is probably because my autoresponder didn’t forward the information you just submitted to me. If you haven’t heard from me in a day please Click Here Now and send me an email to get things started.
Thanks, WPArena Team.