Here at WPArena, we strive on having friendly discussions and even debates, on the other hand, we have our comment policy rules that will be followed. Here are the ground rules, it’s nothing complicated but with a lot of comment spam happening on many blogs, we are taking comments on WPArena seriously, and all comments will be moderated.
Rules For Friendly Discussions
Treat people the way you want to be treated as in real life. Try to understand someone else’s perspective and if you disagree, respectfully explain why and back it up with details so that person will have all the facts.
We know that showing some Emoticons and Emoji help, type buttons showcase’s how we feel about a comment but, it doesn’t solve the problem. Take a deep breath (not too long) and assume the commenter has the best of intentions before responding and approach discussions with open minds and by all means, ask questions. That’s how we learn these days.
WPArena welcome different kinds of viewpoints and perspectives, but we must adhere some sense of not letting down the other party while communicating our messages. Understand that some of our visitors are brand new to WordPress and all it’s lingo so understand this before responding to a comment.
If your comment is more than a few paragraphs long, consider publishing it on your site instead. No need to write a blog post in the comment section. Consider shortening the comment with the important stuff.
Your comment may be deleted if it matches any of the following criteria:
- Supporting or advocating an illegal practice. If it’s not legal, it’ll be removed and if you notice anything, contact us a.s.a.p.
- Using profane, vulgar, or unnecessarily harsh language. We are not in high school. Act like an adult.
- If spam suddenly appears out of thin air, or a comment is primarily written to post a link or advertise. It will be removed, and repeated offense may warrant a ban for spamming.
- Comment wrote anonymously. USE YOUR READ NAME. Do not use keywords in the name field that is not your real name
- If it contains copyrighted material and is not licensed to distribute on WPArena. Copy and paste comments will result in it not being approved.
- Impersonating another user (happens once and awhile, just had to mention it)
- Making Money via Affiliate links. The comment section is not a free advertising section. Links accepted, but it’s our call if we leave it or remove it.
- Racisim or Sexiest terms are strictly prohibited. Personal Insults are not allowed as well.
Comments Policy is not meant to be an exhaustive list. The deletion of comments is solely within the discretion of the moderators at WPArena, and we will maintain a safe and friendly community. If you have any questions, use the contact link in the footer to get in touch.