With Instagram you can share your photos with friends and family and It’s a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your photos from your mobile. If you are running a Blog or WordPress powered website, then there are Plugins, WP Themes and Apps related to Instagram you can use to get more visitors and followers. You can promote their profiles on websites, as well you can add Instagram profile badge on your websites to reach more Instagrammers. In the following list you can find diffrent usage of instagram for your WordPress blog or website:
Adding Instagram Profile Badge On WordPress Website/Blog?
First of all create you profile on Instagram, so you can share and see photos with other Instagrammers but you can not upload photos from your web profile like Facebook or twitter, you can upload while your are using mobile device. After creating your profile, now you need to edit the WordPress file to display the Intagram profile badge on your WordPress blog or website.
1. Login to your profile on Instagram to get the badge Instagram.com/accounts/badges.
2. Select one of the badges of your choice with different sizes and copy the code and past it in a WordPress sidebar widget or whereever you want to display your Instagram profile badge on your blog post or website page.
Instagram Profile Badge WordPress Plugins
- Infinite Colors
- Cached Calls
- Stunning Patterns
- Show any user recent feed
- Show your recent liked feed
- Show any tag recent feed
- Widget Ready
- More than 30 options to customize
- Multiple Sizes
- Multiple Instances
- Language files included
- Import / Export tools
Add Instagram badges to your WordPress blog. To help you link to and promote your Instagram profile. A must-have plugin if you’re a photo lover. This plugin also works fine with multisite enabled WordPress.
Simple sidebar widget that shows Your latest instagr.am pictures and picture embedder. Requires PHP curl extension. To embed picture use [instagram] shortcode. Example: [instagram url=’http://instagr.am/p/BSJRn/’ size=’large’ addlink=’no’]
Displaying Instagram Photos as a Gallery with WordPress Plugins
If you love the Instagram and want to display your favorite photos on WordPress as a galley then there are different WordPress Plugins which enable you to display Instagram pictures on a blog or website in a beautiful and elegant way.
Instagram Gallery Widget – WordPress Plugin
Instagram Gallery Widget Plugin is a WordPress plugin for displaying images from Instagram using API . There are 3 methods to display the image on widget
- Popular: This fetch the latest trending popular snaps on instagram and dispaly them
- By User ID: This fetch the recent snaps published by the user on instagram and display them (There is a tool included to find the userID for username)
- By Tag: This fetch the recent snaps with the provided hash tags and display them
This plugin gets a user’s recent images, up to 10, and displays them in a WordPress Widget. It has the option to display likes and comments also.
The Simply Instagram plugin display your Instagram photos in three Endpoints that Instagram offers through shortcode for Post and Page or using Widget.
WordPress Themes for Instagram
Live! is a WordPress Theme dedicated to music lovers. Whether you are a profesional or not, this theme includes all features you need for your band or label, to present, promote and sell your work online.
With BdGram WordPress Plugin— Display your Instagram photos within a gallery or a widget. (bdgram-wp-plugin)