WordPress is an excellent platform to use for all kind of websites like publishing blogs, newspaper websites, magazine sites, universities and colleges, eCommerce and any kind of business website, you just name the type of website, it is possible to run on a WordPress. As well, to manage all kind of activities related to websites, this platform is powerful enough to be used for.
To run a campaign to increase the users, newsletter and email help a lot to achieve this goal. Although it is little tough job to manage emails and subscribers on a WordPress blogging platform. But with the help of WordPress plugins, this work could be easy to create and manage email management system under WordPress admin area. By using different WordPress Plugins specially for newsletters and email marketing give you lightweight and user friendly system to manage the subscribers and do the email marketing campaign. Even with these plugins you can create beautiful Email Newsletter Templates, can mange email lists, subscribers, and can get the stats and reports about all email related activities.
In this article we will giving you a brief introduction and walk you through the process of setting up the email marketing plugin and using it with your WordPress website.
SendPress is designed to be lightweight and user friendly for anyone from beginner to advanced developer alike. Once installed you can be sending emails in a matter of minutes. Set your from email, name and use the simple template designer to style your emails.
How to send press releases via email
WordPress HTML Newsletters: Create Beautiful Emails with SendPress
SendPress: Easily create, send, manage and track, your email right from WordPress
ActiveCampaign has created a WordPress plugin for quickly integrating subscription forms into your WordPress blogs & web sites. You can easily embed subscription forms without any coding needed! You can then upgrade WordPress at any time without losing your subscription form code/placements.
The email newsletter plugin is an advanced bulk emailer designed especially for WordPress 3. It is very easy to use and feature rich. Heaps of features which allow you to quickly send professional newsletters to your existing WordPress user database.
SimpleMail is an email client for WordPress. it allows you to connect to an IMAP compatible email account (such as a Gmail account) to check and send email. Support for multiple users is included allowing all of your users to access their individual email accounts or share an account. You can also manage your contacts and automatically record commenter’s email addresses.
All in One email for WordPress is an extension for WordPress email sending that adds features missing natively:
- “From” email field editor to replace WordPress defaults.
- SMTP support to allow sending emails through an external server.
- HTML emails with stylish template instead of plain text.
- WYSYWYG template editor and previewer.
- System emails editor (new user registration, password retrieval, comment notifications, etc)
- WP-Ecommerce and BuddyPress emails theming
- Multisite compatible!
- SMTP authentication and SSL .
- Built-in test email sender to catch errors early.
- Simple and sleek interface.
This Premium WordPress Plugin is for anyone who provides support to their customers via email. Simply install this plugin on your WordPress blog and you will be up and running with a great email ticketing system in no time.
The same features available here for WordPress are now available as a separate product for the Ultimate Client Manager. The UCM allows you to keep track of your customers, invoices and projects. You can now process email ticket support requests within UCM (just like you can with this WordPress plugin!) Please click here for more information about this new UCM plugin.
This plugin will make it extremely easy to create announcements pertaining to meeting times, bug fixes, feature updates, event planning, and anything else!
- Manage Announcements with the WordPress post editor
- Email notification for announcements to registered users
- Pop up jQuery notification for latest announcement
- Categorize Announcements
- Recent Announcements Widget
- Announcement Categories Widget
- WordPress shortcodes for easy Announcement listing on any page
- Multiple display options
- WordPress Post Thumbnail Support
- “Additional Details” display
- External link option for things such as Ticket Sales
- Works natively with any WordPress theme
- Easy to customize to fit your theme just right
- Detailed screencast and documentation
If you’ve been looking for an easy way to manage your announcements, this is it.
Mail Chimp is one of the net’s most popular email newsletter services. This is a little plugin that adds several ways for you to add email list signup forms to your WordPress website.
When a visitor fills out the form, they are immediately added to your email subscription list.
The plugin is very simple, yet very effective. Signup forms can be displayed using any of three different methods:
- Short code
- Dedicated widget
- Template tag (for advanced users)
Putting your email address in a blog post is an open invitation to spammers. There are several methods to prevent this, like using a contact form or obfuscating your email.
A plugin for WordPress which allows you to send an email to the registered blog users. Users can send personal emails to each other. Power users can email groups of users and even notify group of users of posts.
All the instructions for installation, the support forums, a FAQ, etc. can be found on theplugin home page.
This Plugin defines the email that is sent to new users when they first register on your blog. You can define the subject, message body and from email address and name. It also defines the message body and subject for the email sent to the blog administrator. The plugin allows HTML in the emails.
Sometimes you want an easy way to e-mail all the people who commented on a certain post. Up till now that took a bit of work, now it’s as easy as installing this plugin, and clicking the mail icon you’ll get in the toolbar. You can also do the same from the edit comments page for single commenters.
Both of these functions will allow for far easier interaction with your commenters.
Allows you to add a Feedburner Email Subscription widget to one of your sidebars.
This is a email newsletter and autoresponder plugin. With this plugin you can create:
- Create unlimited number of newsletter lists
- Create followup email responses that can be schedueld to go out after a specific number of days since the subscriber subscribes.
- Add subcription forms to your sidebar using widgets.
- Provide email subscriptions to your blog without using third party services like Feedburner
- Generate subscription forms and then use them on your website anywhere.
- Collect more information about your subscribers by generating custom fields for your subscription forms.
- Schedule e-mail broadcasts to your email newsletters in text/html. You can even send the broadcast to specific sections of your newsletter by selecting them using the custom fields.
- Provide email subscription to specific categories in your blog
- Import your subscribers from Feedburner and Aweber.
- Define rules to unsubscribe users from one newsletter if they subscribe to another newsletter.
Email Subscription Box After Post Content helps to insert a feed burner email subscription box after every post content.
All emails from WordPress (lost password, notifications, etc.) are sent by default in text/plain format. WP Better Emails wraps them with a much better looking customizableHTML email template and lets you also set your own sender name and email address.
- WP Better Emails comes with a default simple and clean template that has been tested on various and popular email clients like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Live, AOL, Outlook, Apple Mail and many more. This to ensure your emails will always display nicely in your recipient mailbox. But you can of course design your own.
- WP Better Emails lets you send sample emails to test and preview your own custom HTML email template.
The WP SuperMailer allows you to choose a mailing engine and to send out e-mails to your subscribers with every new blog post or custom post type entry you make. The plugin currently supports Net Results (http://net-results.com) or Cakemail (http://cakemail.com) as mailing engines, but we’re looking at adding more in the near future.
Subscribe2 provides a comprehensive subscription management and email notification system for WordPress blogs that sends email notifications to a list of subscribers when you publish new content to your blog.
Never use WordPress automatic upgrade : if you have any customized file, WordPress will delete them !
- Style your html and plain text mails with dedicated themes and templates.
- Double opt-in subscription.
- Subscriptions to Comments, Newsletters/Post notifications and even to Mailing lists.
- Newsletters/Post notifications on a per post, daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Optional : full control on all mails sent by WordPress.
Converts the default plain-text email notifications into fully customizable, sweet-lookin’ HTML emails. Emails are sent with readable plain-text versions for email clients that don’t support HTML emails. Note: they’re somewhat crude because they’re auto-generated. I may decide to add decent-looking plain-text versions in the future, but that’s low priority.
Other Useful Resources:
Use WordPress to Create and Archive Your Email Newsletter Online
Send HTML Emails with WordPress and the e-Newsletter Plugin
Build a ‘WordBurner’ Email Newsletter Manager using WordPress and FeedBurner
wordpress emails not working? Server IP blacklisted? Fix it free!
How To Configure Email And SMTP In WordPress