Your desktop background (also called wallpaper) can be a digital picture from your personal collection, a picture that comes with Windows, a solid color, or a picture framed with a color. You can choose one image to be your desktop background or you can display a slide show of pictures.
How To change the desktop background
- Click to open Desktop Background.
- Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.If the picture you want to use isn’t in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer. When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.
Look for pictures in other locations on your computer
- Under Picture position, click the arrow and choose whether to crop the picture to fill the screen, fit the picture to the screen, stretch the picture to fit the screen, tile the picture, or center the picture on the screen, and then click Save changes.
- If you choose to have a fitted or centered picture as your desktop background, you can also frame your picture with a color background. Under Picture position, click Fit or Center. Click Change background color, click a color, and then click OK.
- To make any picture stored on your computer (or a picture you are currently viewing) your desktop background, right-click the picture, and then click Set as Desktop Background.
The Set as Desktop Background option
You must like my previous collection of Official and unofficial Windows 7 Wallpapers at:
Click to enlarge…
More Windows 7 Wallpaper
Reference: Microsoft Windows 7