Google rules the web. Yahoo! and MSN aren’t in the same ballpark. But Google isn’t perfect as there are always “exceptions” with Google.
Make sure you get images, video, etc., integrated into your blog. This will allow for additional ways of your multimedia files to be indexed and used in the new Universal Search. Universal Search allows Google to inject results from its other databases, such as Google Video (including You Tube), Google Base, Google Local, Froogle, etc.
WordPress is a free, easy to use, fairly SEO friendly platform, has a ton of plug-ins, and a huge, active community. The following website list must increase Your WordPress Blog rank.
1. Webmaster Information — Review this page once per quarter.
2. Webmaster World — The best forum, hands down.
3. Webmaster Guidelines — Great tips and information from Google.
4. Matt Cutts Blog — The “Spam Czar” at Google.
5. SEO Information — Google’s advice & warnings about hiring SEO firms.
6. GoogleBot — Solid information about GoogleBot.
7. Google Removal — How to remove your site or pages from the index.
8. Google Spam Report — How to report a site.
9. AdWords Blog — The official blog for Google AdWords.
10. Google’s Official AdSense Blog — Enough said.
11. Browser Cam — View your site in every browser imaginable.
12. Copyscape — Search to see if your content has been plagiarized.
13. Search Engine Roundtable — Barry Schwartz’ Blog.
14. Search Engine Watch — Danny Sullivan’s site.
Ref: Google Best Practices
Remember the following items:
· Google uses an incremental index — expect changes on a daily basis.
· Google does a lot of testing during the summer months and over US holiday weekends.
· Visible backlink updates occurs every 3-5 weeks.
· Visible PageRank updates occurs every 3-4 months.
· The Visible PageRank and backlinks numbers are often months old, and they have NO effect on the current ranking in the SERPs.
· Focus less on ranking and more on quality traffic and conversions.
· Build a site with your target market in mind.
· Focus on Web Analytics parameters (bounce rates, page views, time on site), as these will help your SEO efforts, as well as your
overall marketing efforts. By knowing which keyword phrases are causing the most “stickiness” of your site, you will know where to concentrate your SEO efforts.
Learn everything about wordpress blogs using our latest cisco dumps and itil v3 dumps. The mcse dumps is easier way to get in latest latest technology and become expert
Trackback from your site.