It’s a whole new WordPress for a whole new platform. WordPress for iOS is now optimized to take advantage of the iPad’s new user interface, making blogging even easier than ever before.
For those of you getting the “wrong user/password combination”, please try deleting and reinstalling the app. Please be sure to convert any local drafts to online drafts before doing this.
Happy mobile blogging!
Attention Apple-gadget-owning WordPress users! Have you been using the WordPress iOS app for iPhone and iPad? Or maybe you tried it a while back and thought it wasn’t for you? Either way, the new release — v2.6 — will knock your socks off. Why? A bunch of reasons:
Video. Record, upload, attach, and play videos within the app. Yay for being able to catch your friends’ and co-workers’ most …
A short list of reasons why this is the best version yet include:
- Video. Record, upload, attach, and play videos within the app. Yay for being able to catch your friends’ and co-workers’ most
embarrassing shenaniganscreative moments with iPhone video and publish them immediately for all the world to see on your WordPress site.
- A total rewrite of the way local drafts are handled, to prevent the unintentional loss of your pending posts.
- Autosave/post revisions. Bam! One of the “oh, thank goodness” features of the web app makes it into the iOS version.
- Easier setup. Faster and easier process for adding your sites to the app.
- Media Library. We’re gradually getting closer to the media management you’re used to in the web app.
You can read the full 2.6 release post on the WordPress for iOS blog, and can download v2.6 from iTunes/the app store. Happy mobile blogging, Happy mobile blogging!
Download it from the App Store today.
Trackback from your site.